Saturday 17 November 2012

It hasn't been all bad

Hi,
I want to let you know that as difficult as my very first post makes our journey seem, life hasn't been all bad.

This difficulty has pulled us closer together and we know each other on a very deep level. Our son has gained a lot of wisdom, too young, but still it is wisdom. There has been lots of grief and pain but lots of love and understanding between us, too. We support each other, forgive each other and love each other very much, Brian, Bryn and I.

We have travelled to Spain and Italy, a month in each place, nervous about medical care and extra insurance. On one of the trips, after I had explained Bryn's condition as an enlarged spleen to the person on the other end of the line, our policy came in the mail and said Bryn had "an enlarged sleep". Too funny!

We have had lots of fun and good times, too.  Lots!!

There are so many things to talk about. Today I wanted to make sure you know it has not all been bad, at all, as difficult as it has been.

So much more to talk about, I hope you will share with me, too.

Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment